The Sale season in Mumbai has started and trust me how can you resist yourself from jumping into the store and finding the best clothes for you no matter what.
I visited few stores in search of a trendy Grey T-shirt ,to name few Zara, Vero Moda , Forever 21 . And not that i didn’t find it but most of them were with spikes or studs . I wondered woah !! Now this looks great. But having said that i found out that it was a bit expensive even after being labelled under ‘SALE’ .So why not experiment a “Do it Yourself ” on an old grey t-shirt rather !
Follow these simple steps and you can stud anything from your t-shirts to your shorts to the pockets on your jeans. So let’s get started!
What you need :
- Buttons [I prefer golden]
- A Needle
- Matching Thread
- Because this is an old long t-shirt i thought of cutting the lower part of t-shirt and make it short .
- If you want to do the same then mark the area with pencil so it becomes easy when you have to cut the part.
- After this you can choose one such part of t-shirt on which you wanna put Gold Buttons.
- I find the neck area a suitable part as it is visible even if you wear a Jacket on it .
- So here you go ,thread the needle and start stitching !
And that’s it. That’s how easy this is. I am in love with my new t-shirt . So this weekend, grab a cup of your favorite coffee/Hot chocolate and take on this easy task.